Skip to content

How To Use Elite Link Indexer

romes22romes22 Australia
edited October 2018 in Other / Off Topic
I just signed up for EliteLinkIndexer.com and am not sure how to use it.

It asks me to upload a list and then select the drip feed day limit.

What list do I upload as I have never used it before, does anyone have a tutorial or video they could guide me on how to use EliteLinkIndexer.com

Thank you,

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why you want to upload a list? Just use that service within SER and enter the API-Key in settings.
  • romes22romes22 Australia
    I have never used it before so I may be asking the wrong thing sorry.

You had mentioned "Just use that service within SER and enter the API-Key in settings." I do not know what this is.

I just thought all I had to do was sign up to their website, upload my article that has back links and it will automatically send the blog article out to many other websites.

Do you have any instructions on how to use EliteLinkIndexer.com

SER stands for GSA Search Engine Ranker, a tool that creates backlinks and will send the created backlinks to the indexing service once you configure it to do so (enter api key in gobnal options->indexer).

That service will make sure that your links get indexed faster into search engines. How they do it and what exactly they do to get you there is unknown to me and different with every service used.

When I log onto EliteLinkIndexer.com it does not have any api key or any settings like that. It just asks to upload a list.

have you used EliteLinkIndexer.com
    I probably used it when I added support for it. Im sure there is some kind of api key for you to use when being logged in.
    Do you know of any good, easy link submitter programs to use?
    Are you actually using any of our GSA products?
    Thanked by 1abbdc1
  • icustomericustomer Streamwood Illinois
    I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post. https://icustomerservicenumber.net/