Skip to content

Question about mass link indexers - how do they work?

Hi everyone, 

A side question about indexers - I've always wondered how they work. I'm not talking about indexers that submit your link directly to Google with a proxy, I'm wondering more about the mass indexers like EliteIndexer and ExpressIndexer (these are the only two I know) 

So, does anyone know how they work? Do they build crap T2 links, or do they actually have another way of indexing? These are mass-indexing services, so I suppose it's something pretty spammy. 

Does anyone know?

P.S.: Also side question, do you think they actually work? I never really used them, but I'm considering it. 

Thanks

Comments

• They build massive amount of links. You can do that with SER alone setting up an indexing project but that's time and money too.

Some works better than others. Much depends on the content that you are putting out too. You have to try them and test them then decide if they worth the money you are paying or not.

• Thanks for the answer! 

Hm, that's what I thought. 

Isn't that dangerous, though? These will be T2 links, essentially. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    google must be running out of money if they force people to there adsense program that way.
  • The GDPR have been a wide cut on its pocket so it needs some stitching before the year is over.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "google must be running out of money if they force people to there adsense program that way."  -Sven

"The GDPR have been a wide cut on its pocket so it needs some stitching before the year is over." -TheGypsy

lol You guys are probably riiiiiiiiiiight on the money... :| haha

So.....then maybe a good move would be reaching more out to other webmasters?

GSa Website Contact pogram might be a wise investment as a next step....for me, at least...but maybe for many??

I see some competitors in some niches that have a LOT of real-world review-editorial junk and dumb articles, but they're "real." They gave away products and services, but really, who's keeping track?

If you do nothing, and build a beautiful site and promote ONLY with social media, maybe you can build some decent/real/spectacular(?) traffic, but will that ever translate to mass linking on the part of web users or a rise in SERPs?

Is Google suggesting we go "around" Google and seek other means of getting our brands out online??!??! :o:o:|:o

How else could we accomplish the goals they set forth??
  • No, Google wants us to go through google and pay for adverts like any other human being instead of tinkering with its search engine. That's their goal that's why they've pulled the plug on almost anything related to it.

About social media the question is not that will it ever translate to real traffic but how much of that traffic will convert. You can get social media traffic fairly easily but what's the point if that doesn't make any money?
  • That's very interesting.. thanks for the link, Gypsy. 

I guess you're right. I wonder where would all lead to, though.