GSA SER Not Passing Captcha Images?
A few days ago (Sunday morning) I noticed GSA wasn't posting any links. I have a verified list and that isn't normal. Then I noticed that my Captcha Breaker hadn't had a single image sent to it all morning. I decided to let it run while I investigated.
There was nothing in my event log and this is only a 9 month old dedicated (2008 R2) server running from my home. The box was purchased for GSA and has been running smoothly since new.
I normally have new captcha images popping in to CB every 15-30 seconds (or faster). Now, it can run all day and not pull in a single image. Clicking "Test" confirms that CB and GSA can communicate.
I added no new software or updates before this happened. I reboot weekly. Lately about 3 times a day trying to figure this out. I removed and re-installed GSA today while renaming the "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming" folder to get a clean install and preserve old settings.
I have not reinstalled CB as I didn't want to lose any optimizations, but I will if needed. This just came out of the blue for no apparent reason... and plenty of HDD space.