Ideas on successful actions
New to Website Contact Form and about to start out on my first couple of low scale projects. I wanted to pick your brains to get a head start. If anyone has answers, great! or any other tips would be helpful. I've imported a list of URLs so only using the check and send options.
- How many private proxies vs check and send option is best? I'm looking to get to about 1500 an hour (during work hours). How fast do they burn off? Any use in using public proxies?
- Whats the best lag to use between download and submission? I took @loopline advice from his youtube vid and tested how long it took me to manually fill in the contact form and came to about 90 secs per form. However this would mean only 40 forms filled out per hour per thread.
- How far can I push this before I start setting off spam and filter alarms?
- How many threads can I use per project?
- How strong does the cpu need to be on my VPS to handle 1500 per hour? (Probably a trial and error question but you dont ask...)
- I've done a test check of the URLs I've imported and most of the time the GSA app finds the contact form with ease. However I have a high percentage (about 35%) of the status reading "download failed (no content)". I've manually checked the URLs and can find no reason for the error message. The URL connects to a website and the contact forms are readily available. I can post a sample of the URLs here but not sure if id be breaking any rules if I did.
That's all I can think off now.