Skip to content

Captcha Breaker won't solve decimals?

Hello, I am trying to solve what should be some simple captchas with numbers and decimals but for some reason no matter what I do CB won't recognize the decimals.  I am attaching a zip of some sample images.  Anyone know how to solve these?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please rename the samples with proper answers and I will include it in next update.
  • Reposting with files named as answers.
    @ambition solving the numbers is easy. The dot however is always seen as dust and removed. If you do some post-processing after receiving the answer, you can still use it as the dot comes always after the first number.
  • edited September 2018
    @sven There are plenty of answers that have more than 1 number before the decimal - there are 5 of those in the set I included.  Just for info Captcha Sniper's destruction kit is able to solve the decimal but their destruction kit is so buggy I was hoping to be able to use CB on it.  It may have to do with what version of Tesseract is being used - the newest versions of the 3.0 branch and the 4.0 branch seem to be able to detect decimals much better.
    well I try again tomorrow.