Skip to content

Captcha Sniper and Captcha Breaker

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I just reinstalled Captcha Sniper again due to some problems. Could someone remind me what kind of settings I should set so it could be used for GSA?

Also, I haven't been frequenting this forum for a long time. I see that Captcha Breaker by GSA owners is out I think? Where can I get more information about that? So do people use CB or CS? What are the advantages of using either one? I've already spent about $100 on CS so is CB much better and would it give much more submissions? Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• forget the CS, it is suck. CB are more stonger than the CS. as i know CB can support more and more captcha type and no conflict.
  • To answer your first question just set CS to solve unknown captchas and let it run. CS works best with SER than any other submitter cause it sends the captchas type along with the image. Otherwise you have to check and uncheck captchas in CS which is a pain in the arse.

To answer your question, captchas breaker is an amazing piece of software, since you already spent money on CS and it is working I would get the trial of CB and do a test run of 100 submissions and then do a test run of 100 submissions with CS and you decide which one is better. I think it will be obvious. You are limited to 100 submissions with the trial of CB. Limit your submissions In The options page of your project.
    Also don't forget to use good private proxies.

Hope this helps