Skip to content

license question

Sven,
I have GSA PS installed on a server but want to test running it on a different box, does my license allow for installations on 2 machines as long as only 1 is running at any given time? If not, what is the process to transfer license to different machine? Please advise. Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats allowed to install it on two but only use it on one of the two PCs at a time.
  • I have buy the GSA search engine ranker and got successfully received serial key via email. finally download GSA SER form this site but there is no option to put serial key in the software. Ho w con i do it...?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when you start it, it should come up with a "DEMO VERSION" notification window. On that you simply click REGISTER, copy/paste the license data and restart it.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2018
    "Thats allowed to install it on two but only use it on one of the two PCs at a time."

Very cool. I didn't know this, Sven. But I did remember reading old forum posts stating that if two SERs run at the same time, it will mess things up terribly.

It's a good idea, GSA users, to keep project and setting backups, partition disk images, as well as a second instance of GSA software programs registered and ready to run in an instant.

(Why? $#!+ happens...and u can never be fully ready, but u should at least try.)