Skip to content

No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url e

Hi,

i'm running tiered project using Autoapproval List (Matt Borden) and Getting these message bellow although all engines are off. 
 "No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2018-06-24 23:22"

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you still see it building links?
  • yep, but very low rate for example yesterday 11 links built and 9 today!
    ok but then it might have used all links on that site list?
  • maybe, but there is something weird with the projects,

in that project i have 239 links to submit (to build links for them) and the project running since 19 June to now my setting is 50 links per url/ day and the only filter is (Skip sites with >100 external links) the result to now in my 1st tier is i have built total of  2783 contextual links and 1732 not contextual links. this the total not for every link

i have 10 dedicated proxies, threads limit set to 100 maximum.

how many email accounts do you have?
  • DrHalimDrHalim Egypt
    edited June 2018
    1 catch all from seospartans
    ok and that one does not test successfully in project options?
  • nope, it do test successfully!
  • how long should i wait to get my issue solved?
    well you need to get us some sleep? It's 7:38am now here...so yes I seeped between my question and your answer. Im working on it don't worry.
    send the project backup to me maybe....I can't identify any issue with guessing and short answers.
  • Excuse me, where can i sen it? any email?
    got your backup; glitches I have found:

1. email verification omn projects should delete emails who are older than X days. Else you end up with a inbox full of spam emails.
    2. using %article% macro everywhere seems un-logical and not as a good idea. You really should use a short description as required in most fields.
    3.articles for all layers are the same!?

Rest seems ok to me. Maybe it's all about proxy setup and/or your site list as you only get targets from verified site lists. Make sure you really have something in there to keep every thread busy.
  • regarding proxies, i use 10 and set max threads to 100.
    what do you mean with "Make sure you really have something in there to keep every thread busy"
    and what should i do regarding this?
    well if you have no targets, then there is no way SER can give every target something to do.
  • i solved that buy removing filters and checking post to the same site again 
  • On another note, I think you should set to repost on the same site eg, 100 times, and to recreate a new profile on the same site, eg, 100 times, and that would allow you to increase the number of postable targets respectively.

Also, if you have burn out your emails, then no new accounts can be created - be sure to use emails like yahoo, gmx, those are good ones that are accepted widely.

Also, set your articles to be able to spin multiple times, and not unique XXX times only - if you run out of articles, it won't be postable after that.
  • I have figured out the problem. You dont need proxies or vps or any of that dumb shit. You need a VPN and change location when it occurs and fixes the problem right away! Boom you are welcome.