Skip to content

Bug In "Send Verified Links To Indexer Services"?

edited February 2013 in Bugs
Hi Sven,

Noticed a strange behavior in that area. I am setting up a campaign where my tier 1 links get both SEOI and Backlinks Indexer, but my tier 2 only gets SEOI. 

That had been working, but with this recent update, the "Other Indexers" button was strangely opted into across all tier 2 campaigns I am running. I uncheck and save, but when I re-enter "options", the button is checked again. Every time. I haven't compared my links at BLI against those being pumped out in the tier 2 campaigns - but I am guessing the program is pushing them over since the "Other Indexers" button keeps checking on its own. 

Any ideas?

Comments

• That doesnt work with v5.18 and i tested it with v5.20 and it doesnt work with that version either.

Also, none of my links are going out to Linklicous.me anymore. Iv checked my account over there and the link totals are the same they were last night.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@markweaver fixed

@mikie46 double post and replied to it in the other :/

• Hi Sven - Just did the update, but same thing happening. Every time I uncheck "Other Indexers" it rechecks itself when I go back into "Edit" mode.  
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    im sorry, now it works...will do a silent update later on so just download and install manually than.