Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with half a Captcha from

Not sure whether this is a SERengines or GSA problem.

I've recently seen "5 people couldn't solve captcha" a few times in  a row, so I decided to change from the captcha break service to user to have a look. And here's what I found:

I see consistently only the upper half of the Captcha. 
I've tried the site in a browser, there the Captcha is fully visible.

Best Answer

  • SvenSven
    Accepted Answer
    just got time checking this seems to be a problem on the engine when the captcha is saved. I will report it to @James.


Sign In or Register to comment.