Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to recognise bad links

Russ1982Russ1982 England
edited April 2018 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi guys and gals 

I was wondering is there way of knowing if GSA SER if producing bad links and if there is a way of filtering them out. I'm using Grindlists.com at the moment as a feed 

Best Answer

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Accepted Answer
    There are a number of lists out there that cite "bad web sites."

I don't know if these are one and the same as "bad links" you mention but u can goto Options>>Filter and add filter lists here.  U can even change how often the lists update, keeping yourself up-to-date down to the hour. :)

Hope u guys are having a nice Sunday! If it's sunny in ur part of the world, do some hiking, friends! :)

Answers

• Russ1982Russ1982 England
    Thanks Deee , 

Went hiking yesterday in the uk and under estimated the sun. Now looking like something from a lobster shack.

I was Wondering DEE I'm looking at trying to create some .fr links and was wondering if you knew a good tutorial or the healthiest way to build them on gsa ser 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    First you have to define what you class as a bad link as definitions will change person to person.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2018
    "Went hiking yesterday in the uk and under estimated the sun. Now looking like something from a lobster shack."

Great to get outdoors!  :p That sucks abt the sunburn.

I have done that at the beach at the shore.  Just too sunny and breezy to leave...then life is painful. Try fresh aloe vera. Get a plant, cut a leaf, use the gel!! :)

"I was Wondering DEE I'm looking at trying to create some .fr links and was wondering if you knew a good tutorial or the healthiest way to build them on gsa ser "

If, for this project, you are seeking .fr backlinks only, that can be done easily with filters in SER.

GOTO Project Data>>Options>>[βœ”] Skip sites with the following words in URL/Domain

and add !.fr!.de   etc...

The ! is actually a logical 'if and only if' so anything u don't add is skipped, including instead of ordinarily excluding at this prompt.

I *think*?!?!  :o Unsure if you can add additional entries on  single line. Anyone? ;)