Skip to content

Anyone Have Success With Socialgo or Ucenter engines?

edited February 2013 in Bugs
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is getting any verified URLs from Socialgo or Ucenter? 

I can't seem to get a single verified URL from Socialgo.  I had around 200 sites in my "Identified" list for Socialgo.  Then I also scraped about 2k targets with Hrefer using the footprints inside the engine file.  After importing the links, not a single verified URL (just a couple random dolphin sites that somehow were in the list).   Mostly "no engine matches" or "no form at all" errors.

With Ucenter, I had 297 sites in my "Identified list".  But when I run them through, with debug open, I get download failed or "no engine matches" on just about every URL.  I assume the download failed errors are sites that are returning 404 errors.  But how can I have so many no engine match errors, when GSA is the one that put those sites in the "Ucenter Identified" list to begin with?  Out of the 297 sites, not a single verified link either. 

Is anyone else having problems with these 2 social networks?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Those are not on my good list, so I agree.

What you just did is what everybody needs to do across all platforms and engines...

See where you are building links and where you are not building links. And then prune your list to use the most successful engines.

You will build more links, and your LPM will go up and up.

• Yea that's what I normally do.  Was just hoping maybe someone could fix these engines in one of the next updates. 
  • the footprint on ucenter needs some help as does a few other things in the that engine. its real tough though because of the language barrier.