Skip to content

Where did the higher solve rate .ini file go?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited April 2018 in Need Help
I worked on Nganluong.ini yesterday and got a good solve rate that I wanted to get even higher.

I made a filter set combo that was improved by Sven's suggestion of using Auto Improve.

Auto Improve was on all day, so I aborted the process, then saved the file.

(I had also changed the solve rate counter...but did I do so after saving?!)

I aborted, then saved the new, more effective filter set. OK.

After this, I tried some other features, like:
-test for best segmentation- Could not be improved

All I know is, the improved changes in the filter sets that were found by improved by the Auto Improve all evening seem gone; the counter is down to 1% in the Captcha info page. Huh?! This is only entered by hand, correct?

I guess I somehow overwrote the file??!~ :o

I don't know what happened. It was late last nite. :/

Maybe I just re-saved it in a different spot in the folders?

Nope; just checked and it's the only .ini file I saved in that dir yesterday, plus as I recall the captcha had a weird name and I recall navigating there via directory and clicking on the captcha .ini, not entering a name by hand to save.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have to save the ini in the right structure in installation folder\captcha_system.
    That new solve rate is only saved when saving the file.
    It is automatically changed on a full test or when doing a brute force from the first filter set on.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "You have to save the ini in the right structure in installation folder\captcha_system."

I accidentally placed it in the root of the "Unknown" set. I'll move it one level down into it's proper place. (It's actually for an OSCommerce/ZC directory, so I should move it there, instead.)

"That new solve rate is only saved when saving the file."

Maybe I DIDN'T save?! Who knows. It was a long day and I messed up, somehow.

"It is automatically changed on a full test or when doing a brute force from the first filter set on."

OK. Sometimes CB DOES change it. Good to know. :)

Thanks again, Sven. :)
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Could CB keep track of the solve rate of each filterset on the captcha info page, as well as an average of them all?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it uses set1, and set2 only if no answer was given (correct or incorrect)...if that answer is ok with set2 it is counted as correct, else not.