Skip to content

1000 sites journey by SERP.farm or the crash of experiments

Hello!

We are the SERP.farm team and we decided to make some experiments as beginners. Here we experimented for verification of indexing a large number of pages and check if different grey and black SEO strategies work.

We created 1000 sites journey, using DigitalOcean as a hosting, SilverPilot to install PHP, NGINX and WordPress, CloudFlare to get the anonymisation of our sites and SERP.farm plugin to generate pages.

Everything was ok but then sites were hacked through Wordpress!

From our sites was mailing and there were a lot of different logs. We cleaned everything and were hacked again! After it they disconnected the droplet from Server Pilot.

What should we do now? Maybe you have ever met with a such problem or know some other ways to fix sites?

Thanks a lot of our answers!

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited March 2018
    @serpfarmteam - I'm definitely not an expert on this subject, but if you're running Wordpress you could try Wordfence plugin. I use this on my important sites and it works great. I get alerts all the time from Wordfence letting me know people are trying to brute force my login page or when anything else strange is going on.

They have a free version you could try and I think it still has the malware scanner and other protection.

Some posts they wrote on how to fix sites: https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2018/03/cleaning-a-hacked-website/

Other then that you could go on fiverr.com and there are people that offer services to fix hacked sites.

Good luck :/