Skip to content

Proxy List Gets Fewer?

The last time I set my (free) proxies on GSA SER was in September 2017. Just now I deleted all the free proxies on the list and tried to search the new ones. But to my surprise, there were only very few free proxies on the list now and none of them works so far. Is it just me or do you also experience the same thing? Please kindly help. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well how do you test? Against google?
  • Yes, against Google. I mean, the list of urls (in the proxy finder) don't seem as many as last year. Pls tell me how to make the url lists more (I may have hit smoething that made the url list becomes very short). Thank you so much
  • So since last year, I've never 'touched' the proxy area till last night I deleted all proxies from last year (because they seemed to work slowly) and tried to get the new ones. However I was surprised to see the urls in the list now has become much less (only around 13) compared to last year which was abundant.

What should I do to make the url list for free proxies as many as last year again?

I'm afraid I may have hit or changed the setting wrong accidentally.

thanks in advance.
  • Sorry, please ignore this post. Problem solved. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and everything is back to normal. Thank you :-)