Skip to content

Global Site List Needs Better Explanation

fngfng
edited September 2012 in Need Help
I recognize that it must be very difficult to keep up with all of the great changes being made, please pause and update the documentation and in this case, you could make a 1 minute video to clarify.

For options, the check box says "use Urls from Global Site List if enabled.". If identified, submitted or verified is checked, does that mean they are enabled and will be used?

If you click URLs from Global Site List, which of the three (identified, submitted or verified) is used to post?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Did you watch the video in the tutorials section? There is a video about the global site lists. The UI has changed a bit but it should give you a general idea.

From my understanding, if you have all 3 checked all three will be enabled and used to post.
  • The options check box for "Use urls from global site lists if enabled is no longer on the "options" page.

Did it move to some other place? I can't find it. It not where it used to be. It used to be under "try to skip creating Nofollow links"
  • Its in the Option tab after you double click any project, under the search engines to use.