Skip to content

GCG Feat. Request Add More Option in Filter

currently only 2 option in filter/modify that is "manual and batch skip words", it should be good if you add another option like import from file, using special format in file e.g for replace format like: good|best it's mean good will replaced with best and so on.

this feature is very useful for me (because almost all spinner tools does not support my language).

thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    for that you have the "SpinDB Editor" in tools submenu. You should use that instead.
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    in "SpinDB Editor" there's no my language, how to add it? my language is Indonesian  (ID).
    just create a new db and add things there. then save it as "spin.sdb" in the lang_data folder. Would also be nice if you can send your edits to me so I can add it for others.
    I just create my own spin.sdb placed in app folder and I open it in tool->spin DB editor,

my question is how to use it? and is GCG automatically replace words (based on my sdb file) in scraped article?
    in project options you have the ability to use spinning. Next to that checkbox you can configure it and enable "internal spin database". If thats visible now for your langauge/project, it will always use it when creating articles.
    I can't find project option to choose "internal spin database", the only option related with this is only "spin to spintax" and there's only two options using spinnerchief or xspiner.

there's no option to using internal spinner
    I got it now (option to use internal spinner) after create file spin.sdb.

but is there easier ways to create new synonym than put in one per one from "tools -> spin db editor ->add".

can you give me sample formating if I want to create and import my own spin/spintax?

thanks
    well whats the problem in using the SpinDB tool? It should be really simple to add new terms there.
    the first problem is I must fill word one by one

the 2nd problem there's no document how to use (like image below):

I already try to create file containing regular syntax format like:

{tools|softwares}
    etc

than use option: "insert spin syntax" and or "extract from spinned data" and or "rewrite content" but it's not work.
    If you have a file with spin syntax in it, you can use "Extract from Spinned Data" and all the content would be extracted and added to your DB. The rest of these items are for testing and experimenting really. Not for filling the DB.
  • Why I'm not allowed to edit 'en' spin database?
    *.sdb - its sqlite/SparkleDB database?
    it's an own format. You can not edit it as it is not intent to edit that english db. It holds data that is shared by a friend who doesn't want it to be public.