Skip to content

How do I track the success rate of each CAPTCHA service?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited January 2018 in Need Help
I see the C: Serv1|Serv2|Serv3|Serv4| [textcap] - errors at the GSA-SER screen.

How do I know which services are least accurate and generating errors?

Thanks..

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    with the current system you don't know sorry.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    I think this kind of data would be useful, but may not necessarily be needed as part of the core GSA-SER package.

This would be a cool paid tracking add-on for GSA-SER!!

Just my ideas; I respect that this is your creation and I don't really know what's important or worth implementing! :)
    edited January 2018
    I  realized I can test each CAPTCHA service or program for a project, engine(s), or type(s) of backlink(s), I disabled every CAPTCHA solver, except what I want to test,  and let it run and then see the percentage of submissions versus failures. 

So GSA can already do what I need, and this way, I get discrete data, not just a number flashing neon colors really fast. lol

I've found this is a way to test best settings, also.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version has a better statistics (when clicking on the status bar cell).
  • Lord_AlfredLord_Alfred world
    edited January 2018
    @Sven, maybe add "waiting" and "good" captchas? It's good for show results of long solving captchas (recaptcha v2)
    edited January 2018
    UPD: and it would be great if it displayed the types of captchas per service (e.g. recaptcha1, recaptcha2, solvemedia and other hard captchas).

Like: 

Why need "wait" tab: because now in some software for solving recaptcha v2 (capmonster/xevil) it's very long process and need to check same "queue size":

Incredibly useful update, Sven! :) Many thanks!!!
  • Second service (from settings, "antigate with api" for me) not showing in window "Captcha Stats", but requests is sended...
    edited January 2018
    My second-service submission stat is no longer showing up in the status window, but only when I had it set as the second active, third on list, with the three other services  disabled.

The status bar  works perfectly when all the CAPTCHA services are checked. I only experienced this when I had two of five possible services/prgs checked.

Thanked by 1Lord_Alfred
    edited February 2018
    In latest version I found a bug: all recaptcha v2 recognition requests not showed in stats. But recaptcha's exists in solving program :)
  • Average solving time should be included in state.
  • @sven Get your user out of dark, Give more stats like solving time, Failure rate such as timeout, request reject etc !!