Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gsa not working.

cyberkyd1cyberkyd1 United Stated
edited January 2018 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
hi, my GSA trial was working fine, Until I decided to run the trial version the smart way. I did all that with config.ini file that had been asked all over the internet to make your trial go unlimited, it was working fine until i made a purchase for gsa and uninstalled the unlimited trial One, restarted computer, download from the official website, installed, ,  and it started giving me an error message with only 3 options, 'continue', 'restart' or close. 
& none of them is working, they're just giving the same error all the time.

i tried
uninstalling, reinstalling, ccleaner, nothing seems to be working so far. so I started locating the config.ini in the app data
so that i can revert the change manually, but even the file is not there... i have already uninstalled and reinstalled like 10 times, but its not working. please provide me with a Quick resolution asap. thanks
below is the screenshot

gsa.PNG 12.3K

Answers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    And now I should give you support for your crack issues?
  • cyberkyd1cyberkyd1 United Stated
    I have purchased it... Now I was just looking forward to making GSA work so that I can put the license information that I have received via mail. But I can't. & it's not running the cracked version anymore. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You modified your PC to overcome a trial on very old SER versions. Now undo that changes and move on!?