Skip to content

Add ability to make exceptions to the rule of disable private/public proxies checkbox settings.

What's going on? Hope everyone had a great holiday. :)  Enjoy the peace of this time of year...

I was wondering, Sven, if you could easily make a way to have individual proxies markable as excepted from the current rule set for private proxies  and public proxies via the checkboxes, which determine whether they'll be disabled on fail.

More clearly, can individual proxies be marked as DO NOT DISABLE, even if the (public or private -whichever it is)  proxies are set to disable?

Maybe there's another way to do this?

OK, I want to use my rotating StormProxies in the same way as I use my scraped public proxies, at the same time, and simultaneously use my dedicated private StormProxies for other (private) settable tasks. 

The issue is, if I set the rotating to public, like my scraped and tested public proxies, and also keep checkbox checked for remove nonworking proxies for public, at some point, even rotating proxies may not work 100% of the time and get disabled, when I would rather they stay active.

Thanks  :)

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2018
    @Sven, I don't know if you think this is a bad idea/waste of time, or if you've been busy with New Year's celebrations. lol Probably busy with more important updates, either way.

I was using my proxies earlier, and thought about this a bit more.

I think it would be useful to have an override that can lock individual proxies, via the right-click menu in the proxy list. Then, a lock icon could appear next to those selected proxies.

So, no matter which list the proxy is on, private or public, it is locked in user's list and will not disable regardless of the checkbox settings.