Skip to content

How to set up 2captcha to solve V2 Recaptcha

I have GSA captcha breaker set up to send all recaptcha & web 2.0 captcha's to the captcha service 2captcha but It is still giving me this error: registration failed (No recaptcha v2 solving enabled)

I don't want to send all the captcha's to 2captcha, I only want to send recaptcha's, recaptcha v2 and web 2.0 captcha's.  How do I do this without triggering this error?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    enable that service only for hard captchas and it should work just for that.
  • I did have it enabled in GSA SER before and it was eating up way too many of my captcha credits because I guess it was also using 2captcha to solve a bunch of other captcha's besides just recaptcha, recaptcha v2 and web2.0 captcha's.  Can't you guys just add the recaptcha v2 option to GSA CB so I can enable it to send that to the captcha servicve as well?
  • Or can you maybe add an option in GSA SER to the captcha section of the settings to enable a service only for recaptcha v2 captcha's? That would also work equally well.
    well hard captchas are basically solvemedia + recaptcha...nothing else right now.
  • Is it possible that you guys can set up something where I can set a captcha service to ONLY solve recaptcha 2.0's?  That way I can have my capthatronix solving the recaptcha's and then have 2captcha solve the recaptcha 2.0's?
    sorry not right now.
  • OverOperationOverOperation Hong Kong
    Sven said:
    sorry not right now.
    I can post 0 web 2.0, I only have GSA captcha breaker, can I successfully post web 2.0? what else shall I do?
    This is a very old thread. By now you are able to define what captcha service should be used for what type of captcha.
    I have GSA captcha breaker set up to send all recaptcha & web 2.0 captcha's to the captcha service 2captcha but It is still giving me this error: registration failed (No recaptcha v2 solving enabled)

I don't want to send all the captcha's to 2captcha, I only want to send recaptcha's, recaptcha v2 and web 2.0 captcha's.  How do I do this without triggering this error?

please show me your screen shot for the captcha regarding how to set up and I also have the same problem, I can post 0 web 2.0, don't know why. and the 2 captcha don't cost credits.
  • Like @sven said this is super old thread and SER has advanced much more now. You can open up your services you add and use them however you want. Pick one for images, one for h captcha one for RC and even on project level. Or randomized etc...

Like @sven said this is super old thread and SER has advanced much more now. You can open up your services you add and use them however you want. Pick one for images, one for h captcha one for RC and even on project level. Or randomized etc...

How is this work, the Serlib support tell me that I need to buy XEvil to resolve the reCaptcha, please advise if 2captcha can be a good fit for Recaptcha V2
  • Yes, in other thread I answered. I think of the 3-4 programs that you buy as desktop software maybe currently Xevil is working good. But certainly you can solve RC with other services such as 2captcha, capmonster cloud, anti captcha. 

The last results I had with capcloud H captcha was good for example and Ive always used 2 captcha. Before loved death by captcha. Services and quality changes so its best to really find one you like and then use a back up and then use only for your best links.

I think maybe if you mentioned CB which you said you used maybe they suggest Xevil since supporting other types that CB cant solve. SO third API are used for captchas services. Maybe add 5-10$ to a few and see whats working best for the list you are posting to? SER counts these up and there is usually a backend with more info in these services.

That's my take anyways.