Skip to content

Duplicate project

Hello,

I would like to understand how to copy projects correctly.

for example, I have a project in which 20 emails. I use a ready-made database of sites.
I Duplicate the project 20 times and run all 20 projects.

Will duplicate articles be created under the same email account?

If I understand the logic correctly - GSA creates an account on each site using an email. But if in previous projects on this site this email has already been used - then the site rules will not let GSA register a new account with the already used email - and will return a registration error.

What will the GSA do in this situation? will take the next email from the list and retry the registration? or skip site?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER will take the next email for that site and try to register. However
    it might fail as well if the email was also used before.

It will continue this step 3 times in a row before giving up.
  • Thank you

"It will continue this step 3 times in a row before giving up." 

Can I change this setting? Not 3 times, but 20 times for example.
    No, you have to import your targets again and enable the project option to submit xyz times on failed submissions.
  • 1. You mean this setting?

2. If I run 20 copies of projects (completely identical) in each of 20 e-mails - how will the next email be selected? How many attempts will the program make on the last project when 19 emails will be used? to register the last account - the program must make 19 unsuccessful attempts?
    1. No I mean the setting some lines below that option called "Retry to submit to previously failed submitted sites"...

2. if you duplicate it 20 times, then the chances are high that SER will take an email already used for the site by another project. Then SER eventually will recognise this by the error message and tries another email.This is done 3 times in a row before SER gives up.
  • Thank you Sven,

1. I found this

2. It is clear. There was only one question left. The program takes the emails from the list in order (the first attempt is the first email in the list, the second attempt is the second email in the list, and so on ...) or takes randomly?
    Emails are taken randomly after removing those who have been used on that site before.