Skip to content

Still Getting Very High Cpu Usage

Hello

Notice that there is an update to reduce the cpu usage but still getting very high cpu usage when using gsa. Using on my computer not a vps.

My anti virus checks the links while running but seeing the cpu is mainly gsa.

Not sure what can be done about this.

Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA is the company name, anyway, you might as well disable your anti virus or whitelist our tool within it as you can not be infected with it.
  • Sorry meant gsa ser, the anti virus checks the links being submitted, I have added an exclusion for gsa ser. Still high cpu usage in the software. See some others also experiencing this.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Disable the log and lower your thread count. See if that helps
  • Thank you, will try that, only using 10 threads but will tick the setting to reduce it. Thanks again
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    For 10 private proxy you can use 100 threads.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    If you have your "Max page size" set above 2-3mbs this can do it to. Especially if your doing a lot of commenting / blog type links. Those pages can get HUGE, and it uses a massive amount of cpu to parse a large amount of them.
  • Thank you for this, I am using 10 private proxies but still getting high cpu. The page size seems to help. Thanks all.
  • What about change your cpu? 8 core will help you a lot.
  • This type issue so then you can upgrade RAM and core