Skip to content

How to Import Data in GSA Fields

I used to manually enter data in GSA (Site description, Title, etc.), I saw a video about using Kontent Machine for generating GSA data in one click and then importing those. However, while i tried i see kontent machine generates very generic data which are not related or not very relevant to what i need.

Is there any other useful and quick method for doing this.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    use GSA Content Generator :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I'm using GSA Content generator, I'm getting excellent result, It's really talented in scraping niche related articles not only that it's naturally creating articles
    videos (iFrame),Insert random paragraph spoilers/decorations/Insert HTML Variations/Insert AddIn, Insert Authority links 'x'%/Add lists (<ul>,<ol>,<li>) etc., 

I think there is no any other software to replace GSA Content Generator.
  • @VMart how good the content is? like have you compared it with kontent machine.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I don't know anything about Kontent machine, The article generated in Kontent machine and GSA Content generator check them with copyscape, then you will come to know.
  • @VMark is there any tool which exactly pulls articles from top 10 or 20 Google SERP for the keywords, It seems like every article spinner pulls articles from Articles Directories where most of the articles are shit or not related to my keywords at all.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @shaun For article generator have you given any review?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @DarkDevil2 you can specify where to get your content from in GSA Content Generator. That can be Article Directories but it can also be a Search Engine or custom source. And then again, even with that content the resulting article might look totally different according to your inner-deep settings.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @VMart nah, no real plans for any more content on the blog. Looking to turn it all into a vlog format on YouTube next year if my current projects take off.