Skip to content

{Help} Is there any tool which can help to find 10000's Keywords?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
GSA running low i think because of keywords. I'm ok to buy even paid one.

Comments

• really?.... get scrapebox, or go to google keywordtool...
  • +1 for Scrapebox
  • thanks alot for quick reply. going to test it.  
  • With scrapebox you'll just get a lot of the same type keywords which will lead to you scraping the same pages over and over. You'll end up with keywords like..

red widgets
    blue widgets
    yellow widgets
    yellow widgets for sale
    etc

If you want random keywords, a tool like keyword researcher is best where you search for say..

* for sale

It scrapes google for thousands of keywords like..

dogs for sale
    beds for sale
    tv's for sale
    red furry animals for sale
    etc

Then just do a find and replace in notepad and remove the "for sale" and you'll have thousands of random keywords to scrape with.

By the way you wouldn't just have to use "* for sale", you can try anything like "* in usa" or whatever

• @heisenberg but you can do the same thing with scrapebox, just scrape widgets, and after that in notepad remove the word widgets... same results
  • @rodol - actually scrapebox does something similar to keyword researcher but not to the same extent. Keyword researcher uses cursor position to get the google suggest word for even * for sale or how can * do this?

Scrapebox only can put a letter of the alphabet after your keyword for you to get those google suggest results. I have even talked with scrapebox support about this functionality and they looked at keyword researcher and said it wouldn't be anywhere in the future they would add that cursor position functionality cause it would require them to re-write their search process. That is why I bought keyword researcher. Its a great program and the support is like real time.

Don't get me wrong, I really like and use sb as well but each one just has its different purposes.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Nice discussion. I just might get that to complement SB.
  • mmm interesting. should try that tool
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I've been using GScraper to come up with keywords and I've been super impressed with it so far. I have keyword researcher too and its also a great tool.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Well since you have both, which do you prefer, or both? I could use another scraper.
    Well if I had to pick one it would be GScraper because of all the other useful functions it can do with manipulating text files, mass PR checking, etc. They have a free trial so I would grab that and test it out. The premium proxy service you get for 7 days is fantastic. Mass PR check over 1,000,000's of URLS without burning out your own proxies is nice.

It's a great tool if you use the "import and sort in" in SER.

Both tools are fantastic and pretty cheap so you couldn't go wrong with either one.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Thanks! Well then, I might need both :D
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013

I just looked at the video for Gscraper. Man that software does incredible operations with scraping. Not talking about keywords. Talking about scraping URL's. Wow!

Edit: This thing looks 1000X more powerful than scrapebox.

Ya I think once the name gets out there more its going to be a very popular tool.
  • I can sell you my 100k top searched keywords if you want.

0$ :-)
  • edited February 2013
    i will buy :) for that price :P
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @s4nt0s - what are the 5 top functions you use on Gscraper? Just curious what you use it for and how regularly. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Do any of you know of a tool to measure keyword SE results overlap? Been looking and can't find one anywhere! Because as Heisenberg says "With scrapebox you'll just get a lot of the same type keywords which will lead to you scraping the same pages over and over. "

I'd like a tool to take my list through BEFORE it spends all the resources scraping to measure SE overlap on one SE rather than all. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I'm talking about a tool that measures the overlap of SE results of different keywords so we can remove keywords that just keep generating the same results. Thanks for the share on those keywords. 
  • Which is best for scraping keyword for main site, keyword researcher or scrape box, i thought both are same ....
  • looks like a cool new tool.
  • +keyword researcher

i use it to generate my quality Tier kw's

using [kw] and kw generates a bucketload of results... it sometimes takes a few hours on a big list but the results are mostly excellent.

SB is faster but not as varied
  • How is keyword researcher performing lately for everyone? I need something to help me generate some more unique lists of keywords for scraping.