Skip to content

Best Practice To Use Web 2.0 Blog Links in Gsa

Hello

Sorry if asked before, I am building Web 2.0 blogs with links that point to my main site. I am then using Gsa to build the tiered links. This seems to be working well as seeing a big boost in rankings. 

My question is as I build more links in these blogs should I create a new project in Gsa for these new Urls or I can use the same project and just change the Urls instead of a new project every time I have new Urls.

Hope I am making sense, any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• @mlsto

why not to add your new urls to the same project. According to your settings after meeting your specific requirements GSA SER will ask for more articles. Or you can even reset all project by right click on the project and reset. 

Tiered linking is works for me. 
  • Thanks Patrick

That is what I was wondering if to add the new Urls to the same project or create a new project for the new Urls.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Add the new URLs to the project.
  • You can add easily blog link GSA software add project then work.
  • Thanks all, much appreciation
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @mlsto - I would try both ways and see what works better. Personally, I seem to have issues with projects becoming less efficient as time goes on and/or I add more urls. These issues seem to go away when using fresh projects and/or splitting the urls between projects. I doubt this will make or break your success, and I don't have definitive data to prove what I'm saying, but that's my take.
  • Thanks redrays think it might be a case of testing and see what works best.
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    @redrays
    Yes experience that too.But once reset it's like fresh since it removes all data. Haven't you tried it ? 
  • How many links would you consider too many, I added 30 links then another 30 would that be too much?
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @seopower - yes, I usually just duplicate the project though.

@mlsto - That's probably not enough to worry about. I usually have issues in the high hundreds to thousands of links in a project.
  • Got it thanks