Skip to content

email login/blacklist question

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
edited February 2013 in Need Help
On a variety of projects I used a new hotmail or sometimes a catchall email based on one of my domains. They all worked when I checked them initially, but are now showing login/verification pop3 errors.

I just checked them manually and can still login just fine manually.

Is this what gsa does when it detects them on the blacklist? The problem isnt the actual email its just that its been blacklisted? Or am I missing something else? When looking in the email accts it looks like gsa is no longer even logging in and confirming new emails for new accts.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Blacklist checks have nothing to do with failed logins. People reported that this might be caused by anti virus software. Try to check if it's working when you disable yours.

• This is happening to me also, after a while the emails stop working with GSA, but I can still login in manually to the accounts, I have GSA with full rights on Kaspersky so Im looking for a solution to this also.
  • P.S. I just tried with Anti Virus completely turned off and the problem persists.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

But if it worked once, I don't see a reason why it should not work later on as well!? Can you paste the things happening in log when e,mail verification starts?

• Hi, Today I ran project to get log and guess what, its working again (hotmail logins). Not sure what exactly happens, not sure if hotmail detects GSA and puts a temporary block or what, but today its working again.

Will keep you updated if it stops again and will provide the log.