Skip to content

Ecommerce Site Link Bulding & GSA

davbeldavbel UK
edited February 2013 in Need Help
I'm planning on using Ozz's high quality campaign (https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/879/guide-high-quality-campaign#Item_3) to build links to the category pages of an ecommerce site I'm working on.

In total I'll be working with about 40 category pages out of a total of 70 and was planning on running similar multi-level campaigns to each category page.

I'd be interested to find out if anyone else has used GSA to rank so many pages of a single site and what sort of results you got or any tips / advice - e.g. Should I be worried about getting links from the same domains to multiple pages on the same site? etc etc

Thanks All

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013

Although I build straight to inner pages, it really is the same concept.

If you are creating T1's the way Ozz suggested or I have written about extensively, you will have quality contextual type pages with articles that aim at it - not cheap links. So it's not like getting two blog comments from the same page. They are completely different pages.

What I have found is that it is worth the time to have the spun articles "on topic" to the inner page or category you are linking to at your moneysite.

So a spun article on red widgets pointing to the category page for red widgets is the most effective thing to do.

But what if you don't want to launch 50 KM or ACW sessions to craft 50 unique spins that use the right words?

In a similar situation I have taken a generic spin article, and in Notepad++ I would replace a certain repeated word and change it to 'red widgets', blue widgets', 'green widgets', etc. just to save time, and have a related spin for each page or category. I would also do the same for article titles and descriptions.

The truth is if those pages are so valuable, then they deserve the extra step of launching the spinners to find related content for each category, as painful as it may seem.  

• Cheers Ron for help.

I was planning on using totally unique hand spun content for each separate category page, but was just concerned about footprints / link profiles being very similar...