Skip to content

Socialbookmarks Slow

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Not sure if it's normal but in 24hrs I only had 31 social bookmarks posted, I got many keywords and also I got 150mbps speed on my internet, my proxys are set for posting only..

anything else I can do to increase the socialbookmarking?

Currently I am testing GSA Captcha breaker but for some captchas it says Skipping due to settings ? 

Comments

• why are you looking for bookmarks with keywords?
  • Its an option to be filled out? ..At least when I do social bookmarks check.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I don't believe keywords will help you find social bookmarking sites. Keywords help with things like blogs, but not for something like social bookmarking.

Skipping due to settings is because you may have some boxes unchecked in CS, and if so, that would be the reason for that message. I doubt that is hurting your posting as the ones typically unchecked at default are the ones with a very low % solved.

Many bookmarking sites need human captcha solving. I would run CS plus a paid captcha service behind it if you want more bookmarks.  

• I am also wondering about the Social Bookmarking aspects.

I figured that Keywords won't be helping to post to SBs so I put the word "Bookmarks" in the keyword spot.

Otherwise is there a way to disable the Keywords when running only SBs? 

Let me know.

Thanks, Tom
  • ronron SERLists.com
    For what you are describing, it is best to just set it up as a separate project.