Skip to content

Deleted projects lost URLs

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I selected the options to save all my URLs for all the submitted/verified/failed sites.  If I deleted the projects but kept this information can it be retrieved and used.
There is an option to Add URLs from projects.  I deleted them.  Is there a way to retrieve that information from the files I saved.

I kind of use those as an auto approve list.  Anyway to get them back?

Thank you for your consideration of this situation

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Hmm I don't know if  understood you correctly. But once a project is deleted, it's gone and all it's data.

The URLs however in the global site list are no longer project related once a projects add's it's data to them. So URLs previously added there are still usable.

• Sorry, that was poorly worded. (by the way, awesome customer service)

I opted to save all the project URLs in the global list.  So I have those in a folder. 

I deleted my projects and can now not use URLs from another verified project because of deleting the projects.  If the data from the deletd projects is saved in the global lists folders, how would I access them.
    How would I get the now non-project related global lists into my new projects.

Thanks for the consideration of the scenario.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You just have to enable the use of the site list in project options (below the search engine box).
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    This is one reason I back up all of my projects every day or two.
  • I clicked the save site button.  All 27,000 of those sites were in it.  I just imported them.  27,000 with no dups. GSA is a f^^cking monster.