James told me to report here to @Sven
. I'm trying to use #trans_lt text here #notrans feature. lt (LT) - lithuanian language, not it (IT) italian.
I haven't tested all engines yet, but some engines don't translate the text. It's really random. E.g. this article should have been translated: https://notehub.org/28fnb
or this one: http://gingerconybeare.myblog.de
I previously found some myblog.de sites that got translated, but now I don't find them anymore. I just restarted my test projects and I see that 17/17 are untranslated again. But to be fair, 9/17 are notehubs, idk why it's building so many of them.
I have tested on normal article sites from my gsa list, they seem to be translating well. But I did find like 1 out of 10 or something I checked untranslated.
Here is my test content by the way: