Skip to content

Feature Request: Tips for increase LpM

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited June 2017 in Feature Requests
A verified file from verified folder, It is taking 10 project various tiers. After submitting a one tier if it should gets blacklist 2 into the same tier(while I need will unblack), Already the similar system has been implemented in GSAPI.
Coz of this resource will save and LpM will increase.
This is what I small think but only experts know how it will, If is there any wrong in this opinion I'm really sorry.

Comments

• kxpkxp United States
    Hey VMart,

If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like if one site fails in a tier, you want it to be blacklisted for the rest of the tiers, rather than GSA trying to submit to it, correct?

I think the reason that this isn't done is that there are a lot of reasons that a page might not work. Perhaps the proxy wasn't working at that moment, perhaps there was a server outage somewhere, maybe the site was slow and timed out, etc.

So, by throwing the site out, you might lose other opportunities to get a link on that page. Hopefully that makes sense.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Maybe it could be blacklisted after X number of consecutive fails