Skip to content

Multiple URLs in one campaign.

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I am still fairly new to the GSA search engine ranker tool. I am trying to post links to many URLs with one campaign, however, when I switch between them the keywords and anchor text stays the same for every URL. Do I need to do a campaign for every URL I am trying to link for? or how can I go about this with one campaign?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Click the EDIT button next to the URL field and you can add a URL and bind anchor texts to that.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@TDK44 - What @sven is talking about above is to import a bunch of domain URL's in this format:

httx://yourmoneysite.com/innerpage1#{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3}
    httx://yourmoneysite.com/innerpage2#{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3}
    httx://yourmoneysite.com/innerpage2#{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3}

You can have as many anchors as you want obviously. There are no spaces in each line.

Remember that the anchor text field further down the page will be left blank because you already specified the anchors in this arrangement.

I purposely didn't include the homepage in the example above as I would suspect that is your most important page - and that you would want to tailor a project for that with different settings. But you could throw that in there as well if you wanted.

• what is the % for those anchors inserted with url?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Do you mean raw URL%?

• Ok, so there's not a way to have it scrape using different keywords within the same campaign? The info regarding anchors does help though, thanks!
  • ronron SERLists.com

When you combine all those URL's in one project you essentially forfeit that ability.

If the inner pages are so important that you want customized keywords, then they should also have customized article spins focusing on that topic as well, right?

So if these things are important, then they deserve their own project.

• @ronhttx://yourmoneysite.com/innerpage1#{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3}

those anchors, have the same % as the regular anchor box?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013

My understanding is that it would just rotate through them just like the anchor text field.