Skip to content

Using Folders

Hi guys sorry still on the new questions at the moment, II've got folders set-up for verified lists, but I don't know if I am using them properly. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

I get that I point my folders at the list folders, but which folders do I point to where? What happens if I untick the folder?

This is how I have it set-up, each folder is pointing to a list - is this correct?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Untick all the folders as you don't need to write to them if you are using a premium list. When using a premium list you can ignore the names of them to as without the write permission tick boxes being ticked they are all essentially the same so you can map your list to any of them.

In your projects on the project options tab tick whatever folder you mapped your list to as shown in the screenshot below.

Most premium lists will contain duplicate or dead targets so I always recommend people work on filtering their lists to keep their rigs running as quickly as possible if they require high link outputs.
  • Mate. Starting to wonder what I'd do without you. Loving the blog too man!!