Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Recent updates with GSA SER stucks when running through verified list

Hello guys ,

I am running on GSA SER with dedicated vps from solidseo with 500 threads and 100 proxies. 

I was feeding verified lists with no problem and suddenly it starts to laggy /crash. It started to happen 11.83V and  its same even in 11.84V. 

before that happens i was getting decent lpm with paid list which i purchased from serverifiedlists.  Still i am getting decent  stable 400+ lpm but it stucks.. My CPU resources high as 100% 

i thought it was vps and i change to another and same happens. 

is anyone have 11.82V 

sad part is it works with raw / non undentified lists without any issues 

Answers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    with "stuck" you mean it freezes and continues later after that?
  • Sven

yes exactly that's what happen.  Now it happens with my raw lists too. (after updated to lat@Sven

when click start it stuck and seems it's going to jjump with huge performances and its getting stuck with 100% cpu@Sven

no matter how many projects / threads i@Sven

it doesn't happen in past versions. wonder its for me :( 
    did you recheck with a previous version ?
    Because I see nothing that could have influenced speed here with the latest changes I made. I also didn't hear back from customers complaining with this.
  • Sven

Sorry i didn;t get time to update.  yes now it works fine. after .87 . 

One question.

Is there anyway to monitor a text file (except global lists) then we can use gsa pi text file directly to each project :) .

anyway now its fixed. thanks. 

you can export to <project name>.new_targets and the urls are used directly or simply use the site lists.
  • Sven

knew it :) thank you for your all effort.