Skip to content

Import article

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
Hi @Sven

It's possible to import article in project ?.

And for export Markov is not available ? (with number of article wanted).

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can import articles vie custom sources in project options. That way the program will use them as sources.
    Export is not dependent on the algorithm you used.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2017
    Merci, mais comment je peux utiliser Markov sur l'article importé?

L'explication est que je ne veux pas le faire directement après le coup de racloir (markov que sur un seul article). Je voudrais utiliser tous les articles comme une source unique, un seul article pour générer le fichier statistique, puis générer nombre d' articles que je veux ( en millions) .

Je n'ai pas trouvé une solution, j'essaie d'utiliser le format de sortie, toutes les phrases dans une ligne, mais après Markov n'est plus accessible ^^

Only spin can be added in export to items that have been raw scrapped.
    hmm can you write that again in English ? ;)
    edited April 2017
    lol sorry ;)

"Thanks, but how can I use Markov on the imported item?

The explanation is that I do not want to do it directly after the scrape (Markov only on one article). I would like to use all the articles as a single source, a single article to generate the statistical file, then generate number of articles I want (in millions).

I have not found a solution, I try to use the output format, all sentences in a line, but after Markov is no longer accessible ^^

Only spin can be added in items that have been raw scrapped, with utils"
    when you add your local content in project options->sources->custom + use Markov as algorithm, then the whole thing is gonna be used to create statistics and then the content is generated from it. Afterwards you can export that data.
    No article generated with only file as source (30378 row) i send you file.

you didn't add a keyword to that project right?
    edited April 2017
    Yes no keyword, no links,  images, nothing. Normally no spintax too.

EDIT: just enter project name, Markov mode, unactive all checkbox, uncheck all source only my file = save +scrape.

yes but thats not a correct procedure. You should have a keyword at least. Just use one that appears in your text file.
    Ok yes that work now, becons output is only 181 articles. For exemple with base like this intput file, you can easily generated many giga without duplicate.
    you can repeat the job as long as you want.
    Ok thank for time Sven.
  • edited July 2017
    @Sven I am still having problems importing articles. I just want to simply import the articles, then export in TurboWeb format. No spinning, No images, etc. I have tried with keywords and without. It scans the articles and goes through the entire process, but in the end 0 articles imported. What am I doing wrong?
  • edited July 2017
    @Sven I think you misunderstand me. I cannot get the articles into GSA Content Creator. It scans the directory and reads all the files in the folder, but does not output any files in the end. Still 0.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/5FjmvGxIxT
    https://www.screencast.com/t/bK1vJAuvj

I have tried with and without keywords.

@leadssolutionthis seems to be some strange/special issue. Can you get me the project backup + the folder of the articles you try to use as source?