Skip to content

Are previously rejected sites reconsidered?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Are previously rejected sites automatically reconsidered when changes are made to the projects Filter URLs settings?

Comments

• I think I found the answer to my question in the FAQ. From what I have read I should delete the history to have previously rejected sites reconsidered following changes to Filter URLs settings, Correct?

What is the difference between "Delete URL Cache" and "Delete History Cache"?
    Delete Cache - Click this only if you have e.g. imported a wrong target URL list or think you want to clear the URLs that a previous search task found.

Delete History - Click this if you..
    a) want to submit to sites that you previously skipped (e.g. you didn't want to enter captchas back than but want to do now)
    b) think it found sites in the past that it skipped but are now supported by e.g. new added engines
    c) think it found sites in the past and somehow your internet connection blocked it to get sent to (proxy issue e.g.)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes perfectly explained in FAQ ;)
  • Thanks for confirming that.

If the history is deleted, is there a danger then of posting a URL on the same domain twice although "Avoid posting URL on same domain twice" is checked?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, as it would not post to that site if it knows its in verified/submitted list.
  • Thanks, I appreciate the great support.
  • That is the best description of what delete cache and history is! Thank you