Skip to content

List of custom images for articles displaying on "edit single option for all" dropdown menu

edited March 2017 in Bugs

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well what seems to be part of some project...seems its something broken in their.
  • @Sven

You right, It is part of my project but nothing broken on the projects unless adding custom list of images for articles is breaking something. I believe is just gsa ser seeing the custom image list in project as options.

send me the project please as backup to have a look.
    or well, i see where the problem might have come from. You used some copy/paste from linux/mac formated text right? That could have broken things. I will fix it in next update.
  • @Sven

Yes I did. I was pasting from a linux clipboard (through teamviewer)
    ok, Im afraid you have to edit that project and copy/paste the image links on it again. Do that with latest update as it is fixed there.
  • @Sven

I did it with 11.70 but the images are still there at the menu. Actually I can live with it as it is not major, as long as it doesn't interfere with anything else. (I have checked the urls of some articles and the custom images are there ok so i'd say nothing important seemingly is happening)
    the images will always be there...you have to manually edit that prj file and remove them. All I fixed was that things like that would not happen again, but as the project is already broken, you have to fix that now manually...just load it in notepad and remove the lines.