Skip to content

Making sure I don't produce duplicate content

redalertredalert United Kingdom
I have made my own spunned articles (100) and have loaded them into the article manager and also selected "Do not submit same article more than 1 times anywhere".

I would like to be able to see the remaining articles while I'm posting and also to make sure there are no leftovers. Eg. An article have been submitted and verified but later on (2-3 days) it was taken down.

Is there a way I can see for every submitted and verified link what article was submitted?
How can I add the article from the "initially verified url" back into the article manager list so I don;t lose precious articles?

Same story for the blog comments - have manually spunned 1000 blog comments and some were submitted and verified but later taken down - How can I track each submitted comment to their corresponding url and how can I reuse them upon comment deletion.

Thank you!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right click on the article manager listing -> Count Article Usage
  • redalertredalert United Kingdom
    Ok, so I understand that submitted articles get reused if they don't get verified but what about the blog comment lines?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Oh they get used randomly, there is no counter at all.
    Though I wouldn't concentrate on that so much. Basically you would use such engines only for lower tiers and for indexing links. I would not use them in the same setup where you use contextual links like articles.
  • redalertredalert United Kingdom
    Not going to use them in the same setup but needed to have control over what I am submitting and where since I manually spun my comments