Skip to content

Captcha Breaker stops to Recognize captchas..

Hi guys,
Last week i open a thread on GSA SER because SER stops to create backlinks ( its creating 1-5 links per day ) ....
Checking all my settings on all my campaigns everything looks ok.
Now i see that Captcha Breaker is not Recognize captchas and the recognized percent drops to 3%!!!
Any idea what is causing the issue? I try to keep it up to date ( running version 3.41 ).

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you see it solving captchas at all in log?
  • Its not solving...says "skipped by settings".

make a screenshot of your settings please.
  • Sure, pls take a look, i upload some of the most important setting.
    all looks ok to me. But you should enable the option to skip hard captchas in project options.

• Ok, i will do that and see what will happen...any other suggestions to fix the issue?

• Nothing change....On SER it says always:

14:27:51: [-] 0967/1000 captcha service GSA Captcha Breaker skipped for hard to solve captchas

and on Captcha Breaker's log:

Unable to solve that captcha

5 campaigns are running and i get just 1 backlink the last 8 hours...

well it doesnt look like an issue in CB, more about the targets itself that SER gets.
  • What can i do to fix that?
    Any idea what i will need to fix on my campaigns?

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    You can untoggle "Skip hard to solve Captchas" in SER, and add a secondary service (Or let CB try. It does get some of them.)

Shameless Self Promo: Go try 1Captchas.com for these. We just added a $1, 24 hour trial, so you can at least see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • I resolve my problem adding manual my lists.
    Thanks for your help guys.