Skip to content

X Evil in Captcha Breaker

2»

Comments

• GipsyKingsGipsyKings My Own Server
    edited March 2017
    ccartersti,

- Use 2captcha as an emulator,it's faster than antigate.
    - Forget CB , sent Captchas directly from GSA SER to Xevil ( Sorry @SVEN ) , there is no logic to send captchas to CB then It sends them back to 2 captcha then CB sends them back to GSA ser, this consumes time. 
    In addition sucess rate with Xevil is 95% while with CB it's 14% based on a comparison test I implemented yesterday.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 2017
    yea your comparison tests...
    And my name is Sven, not a number!
  • ccartersticcartersti Cali
    edited March 2017
    Thanks GipsyKings that works!

Success rate is hard to determine unless you're going after the same sites and captchas. In my experience XEvil is more successful but it was only between a 4-10% differential (*not a proper test).

Still not sure how anyone is getting 95%?? XEvil gave me just 53% after a few hours....

The real benefit here is that using both helps fill the holes in both.

Thanks for the help guys 
    :-h
  • XEvil isn't recognizing PHPweb correctly at the moment.  I just sent them a list and he told me they will be adding it.  So, if your list has a bunch of PHPwebs in it the recognition rate is going to go down significantly.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is'nt phpweb just that type with b/w and digits  on it?
  • edited March 2017
    xEvil is pretty impressive after some initial tests. We sent several hundred thousand of captchas over the past 2-3 days and the success rate is quite good (70%+). Having said that, we use only contextuals for all our projects. So take those results with caution, if you use other platforms (blogs, et al.)  

We use the following setup atm:

xEvil via Antigate 
    OCR (Captchatronix) 
    Captcha Breaker

The speed is quite impressive for the contextuals only. We haven't done a proper comparison of xEvil vs. CB alone - but they kinda work complementary, so why not use both and cover all bases? ;)

It's kinda annoying that xRumer needs to run in idle for xEvil to work- but as long as its not running, it's barely eating any resources anyway.
  • @Sven

Yes, super easy captcha.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2017
    If your software needs Xrumer to work it's useless.
    I do not like to see someone coming to the site of a publisher saying that software is "less good" without bringing concrete proof (and of course reproducible). Thinking something is very different from being able to assert it. I think everyone here understood very well that it was a barely disguised ad.

You're lucky that Sven is a cool guy.
  • Advertising is when they give a referral link.
    I'm ready for 24 hours to give Sven his server where it costs Xevil, only I'm afraid this will not change anything.
  • Don't want to really start a new post but has anyone had issues with the Auth failing out of no where?

I try with GSA SER and notice XEvil has stopped because of XRumer.
  • ccartersti

Yes, I've heard there are server issues and they are working on them.  Happening too often.