Skip to content

Captchas not resolved Death By Captcha

Hi, is anyone having problems with GSA CB? my options on every project are choose "ramdom" I am also paying for death by captcha service as a 2 option and I keep getting popup windows asking to solve captchas I have been running GSA for weeks without a problem and since friday I have been having this problem, I have contacted death by captcha but their support is pretty bad! also when go into CB>Options>send captcha to the following services if solving failed and test my account with death by captcha I get "error: unable to get balance" and I do have balance available in my account.

any suggestions or anybody with the same problem?

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats a conman issue with DBC Im afraid.
  • any suggestion Sven?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    change the captcha service ;/
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Mate go over to 2captcha, I did it months (maybe years) back and have never looked back.

There are a few reports of problems with DBC a few times each month.
  • DBC is too much cost why you dont go with 2captcha its best  :D 
  • thank you guys so much!
  • phreikphreik usa
    edited February 2017
    Done!
  • I wish I come on this post before. I was also subscribed for the DBC service and it's just ruining my credit and GSA SER tell me that Captcha is not solved. Very low quality by DBC. Will be subscribed for 2captcha.
  • Umer Dubai Totally worth it! been running it all day without an issue!
  • 2captcha can't addfun via paypal 
  • I used to use them before, now I switched. I get much better results with other captcha solving services.