Skip to content

Do Your Identified Platforms Also Have Issues?

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited February 2013 in Need Help
I've been doing some analysis today. Looking to see what's working and what's not.

I have taken a sample from 3 VPS's. To get onto the list the site had to have the issue on at least 2 of the 3 VPS's. They have been running for at least 4 months each so should have a decent sample size. 

Here is a list of Below 50 Identified Platforms:

It seems these platforms are not able to be identified. 

Does This Mean:
1) I have some strange setting that it can't identify any of these platforms?
2) The footprints are not working and need to be edited?

Issue 2
When I check my (Identified - Submitted) 
Blog Comment-Blogspot.es...... 32605 22
Blog Comment-Blogspot.es...... 41706 49

Is anybody also getting a very very low ratio of blogspot.es submitted to identified???

When You View Your Total Stats (General Options - Advanced - Tools - Stats - Identified) Do You Find Any of these platforms have more than 10 identifieds? If so, please share so I can review what I'm doing wrong. 

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

@GG - The action on this started quite a long time ago with @LeeG. The whole point was that we all need to go through these engines to see which ones are inefficient at posting, and remove them from our lists if we want more submitted links.

These platforms change all the time. You would need a staff of full time programmers testing them every day. And many use recaptcha, etc. So it is our responsibility to understand what works well and what doesn't. 

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ron - totally agree! But these are identified below 50! So no captcha, no submission issue. Surely it's just a platform issue?