Skip to content

Only Scrape context Links

Hey there,

i would like to set uo a new project for just search for good contextual relevant links.

So i know there is a "active - search only" option with GSA offering me that, but the results are in most cases not really connected to my keywords. So is there any options, for searching (and manually submit) for only more relevant sites. Or to ask it an other way - how can i filter afterwards how relevant the links GSA found really are.

Thx

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If you want to only look for contextual engines, you can right click in the engine selection window and choose "check all" then choose "uncheck engines that use no contextual links". That will the contextual engines selected for you.

If you want the sites to be relevant, you can try using the option "at least x keywords must be present on visible text on site" - you can find that option by opening a project > options tab > scroll down a bit until you see it.

You can also click on the "visible text on site" to change it to other options. 

• Thanks for the fast reply!

That really helped me a lot. I am just not sure if the setting for "that use no contextual links" is correct for me. The other setting ist perfect. I wanna find the links more based on keywords i guess and deside later how i can use the site or not, so i will test around with it, but you gave me a good spot to look at, so thanks =)
  • Are you sure that die "at least ... keywords must be present" is checked when crawling and not before posting? It seems that it does not take effect when only do the scrape!