Skip to content

Index checking returns all Indexed

Hi @Sven,
Could you have a quick look at SER index checking, please. I've been checking the verified links with private proxies and surprisingly all the links are indexed.
I've checked them manually and they are as I have expected: not indexed.

Also could you confirm that SER still uses the same method for index checking as before. Namely searching for the URL without any operator or ""

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well it now uses "info:url" on google and plain url on all other search engines. Try that with your manual check please and report back.
  • Manually it doesn't seem to make a difference if I search for the plain URL or inurl:URL. Both look to be not indexed which is not a surprise as these are quite new URLs.

I can't play much more with this today as it seems that I burnt most of the proxies. However some results still come back as indexed but when I check them manually they are not.

Anyway, just wanted to know if everything is fine on your end before I start messing around with proxies and such.

No, not "inurl" but "info".
  • I mixed that up it seems but the results should be the same. Both inurl and info should return the URL if it's indexed.
    Anyway I've just tried this index checking on scrapebox. Strangely the proxies aren't banned there and it returns results.

so you get them all teturned as yellow with being blocked now? Do you check against URL or domain?
  • Yes, they returned most as yellow with one or two green which were not indexed when manually checking them. I check against URL.

I've just tried it again and they were all green again. I've sent you a PM with screenshot and some URLs to try manually.

• Happens to me, it just says all the urls are indexed when they are not. Maybe it checks domain level by accident idk. Would be awesome for this to be fixed and 100% working.