Skip to content

Inactive projects set to Active after software update

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I have many tier 2 projects setup and waiting to be activated once the tier 1 projects have been running for some time. I noticed today that all of these Inactive projects were Active following the latest update.

Is this what is supposed to happen? I thought Inactive projects would stay that way until activated. In my case I now have lots of tier 2 links pointing to only a few tier 1 links.

Any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe you selected more than one project and chose the active status from popup menu? Else this can not happen.
  • edited February 2013
    @Sven, I just updated to v5.11, paying close attention to the status of my projects before and after the update. Before the update I had 5 projects with a status of "Inactive". Following the update ALL projects have a status of "Active".
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Than you didn't quit the program normally?
  • How do you quit the program normally?
  • you need to stop all projects, pressing the big STOP button at the top right
  • Thanks, that is what I have been doing.
  • Ive seen this before between different versions over past year. It does happen.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I have noticed that whenever i press stop and wait for all threads to finish and then upgrade or shut down, all projects that had Active(P) status become active after the upgrade or restart.

Would be nice it the current status can be preserved when restarting or upgrading