Error in SER + SERE= 100 % nofollows
I'm currently getting 100 % nofollow from SERE and SER. I have never experienced this before. I started a new campaign and using SER 11.43, this is when this started to occour. This affects even regular contextual platforms in SER for me. Anyone else experience this? What can it be?
Setting issue, but what setting issue can cause this, I have changed nothing in my settings from previous, successfull runs.
100 % nofollow in the verified window. I'm speechless and need to go meditate.
Did a test with a URL that contains å and with Google.com = huge difference.
100 % nofollow for XpressEngine and Drupal.
1. The URL itself is wrong. It has a none valid char in it's domain. That alone will result in less submits + problems all over. However this is not the root problem of your "no follows".
2. The scheduled posting option is used called "Post last article only with links". And as you have set it up to "5 posts per site" and a long amount of minutes between posts, you will see a link only in some days.
Everything else is just a Citiation with no link at all. So you see it also as "noFollow" listed.