Skip to content

Would that be crazy ?

Hello everyone, I have a question, I have a website with 2200 visits everyday in a non-English based market, this website is already 1 year old, currently I have another 35 terms on the second page, if all these terms jumped to position #4 or #5 my website would easily get 1 million visits per month.

But here it is the problem, my website has 12 referring domains only, the number one website in this niche is 8 years old with 5,000 referring domains (CF 31 and Trust Flow 9), they are getting 6 million visits per month, what would be the best way to make these 35 terms jump to the first page ? Just increase the referring domains with GSA SER of the root domain ? lest say 10-15 links per day Dofollow only from articles and social networks contextual per day ? and also target each page.

PS: This website is for Adsense, no specific market at all, I didn't want to ask this question in the BHW website because everyone says the same thing (GSA SER isn't working, never use it in your money site), I know this is BS because I've being using this tool without any problem, Google doesn't know if you are creating something manually or not, they just look for patterns, as long as I don't create patterns I'm fine, thank you everyone!

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Is this a single page or many pages on the same website? I very much doubt its the number of RD that has pushed the competitors page to number 1, it will be the age and power of those links so increasing your own RD will do little in my opinion.

What kind of resources do you have available? Do you have a premium list or anything like that?

Dont worry about the TF and CF, heres one of my websites thats about a year old now ranking second for a high four figure search per month term with CF 33 and TF 0. It just sat there all the way through the latest algo update and didnt budge in the slightest. 100% of the links are from SER too.

• alexzetoalexzeto Philadelphia,PA
    edited December 2016
    Hello Shaun, thank you for the reply, my website has 300 pages, the 35 terms on the second page are 35 different pages in the same website, the competition for the keyword isn't strong at all, maybe 10 or -20 using long tail pro KC for all 35 terms.

I have a premium list from the Loopline service, I was thinking about testing 5 or 10 pages in the second page first, but I'm not sure how I could do it safely :-)

For the resources, I have 1 PC and 1 Mac Mini, all my SEO tools are inside the mac mini (windows partition), so I can leave the mac creating links all day if needed.

I have, RANKERX life time, Scrapebox, GSA SER, GSA SER captcha breaker, wicker article wizard etc...

Thank you!

Is this your only site and is this your only source of income?
    Not at all! All of my income is made online, this website is barely 1% of it, but the potential could be 30% this is why I'm willing to take the chance.
    Thats good, just didnt want you risking everything.

In all honesty mate I would check on page first. I would make a spreadsheet for each tab with 1-10 down the sides and across the top content length, keyword usage, keyword in title, keyword in header then go over each of the keywords top 10 and fill it out and then compaire it to my own. Its going to take a while but it could be worth it.

For example I have three different keyphrase calculations that I use now. Doing tests like the one suggested taught me a fair bit about on page and keyword/key phrase density. For example keywords starting with who, what, when, why, how and other question based words can rank with a much lower usage than more generic keywords. My theory is that Google know its a question and you dont answer a question by repeating it a whole bunch.
    Thank you Shaun! I was checking the onpage optimization, most likely I have an over optimization, I've repeated the same term 3 times in most of the subtitles, and multiple times in the article, I didn't do that in all the other pages ranking in the first page, so most likely this is the problem at least onpage wise.

For the referring domains question, do you think that I should setup a campaign where GSA will make between 2 or 5 post per day to increase my referring domains in the long term ? I already have 2200 visits per day I don't think 2 or 5 posts would trigger any red flag in google.

I see no point in increasing your RD if you aint going to power it up, its not going to do anything...
    Actually I want to back them with with 30 or 60 dofollow backlinks - Blog Comment, Guestbook, Trackback per URL (generic and url anchor text only), I've never used GSASER to increase RD of my domains, this is why I'm not sure on the speed of links per day that I should create for a 2200 visits per day (1 year old) domain.
  • alexzeto  nice results.  My 2 cents would be to maybe build some web 2.0's if this site is important to you.  That way you have login and remove the link if you ever have a problem with a penalty down the road. Only way to completely be able to protect youself against penalties.  However, 2 to 5 SER contextuals a day shouldn't hurt you at all in IMHO.