Skip to content

Trouble With Hovering Cursor Over Platforms To Read Info.

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Maybe it's just me, but I always have trouble trying to get the info to show up when I hover the cursor over a platform on the left hand side. I like to do that when choosing platforms to see which ones are contextual, anchor link, html and pages can scroll down and so on. I also like doing it that way because it's very convenient and very easy to read for me rather than double clicking and figuring out the info I need to know that way.

So, does anyone know any tricks to get theirs to show easier? Usually I just hover it, then shake the cursor around then put hover it again and after a few minutes (yes, I know, I'm sad) it will work. Or I click else where, then click back on the GSA window again then hover it over a platform (for example, I want to see info on a certain web 2.0 platform). It wastes so much of my time, can someone either give me some advice on what you do or help me understand the info when I double click on it instead?

Or Sven, if you read this, is there anything you can do to make it work more consistently? I use it constantly and it's very convenient and easy for me to understand.

Comments