Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker - Captcha types overview report

Hi there, 

I was wondering if there's any way to see an overview report of the top captcha types stumbled upon with the sucess rates next to them. Most of the captcha types in my campaigns are not used at all, the only way to find which captchas are actually parsed by the software is to just expand them all and manually search the list. 

A report like that will be helpful since it'll show which are the most seen captchas and if there's a way to optimize them with some other tools/services. 

Regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can see the use in this and will probably add it on next update.
  • Cool, thanks
  • Any idea when will the next update be by the way ? 
    nope...maybe this week.
    just updated it.
  • Hi Sven, 

Thanks for the prompt update !

Looking at the report now... it shows the success rate per captcha.  

Do you think you can add the actual number of captchas recognized for each type ? Having the solve percentage doesn't really tell you much about that. The recognized captchas can be 10, 3 solved and 10 not, the percentage would be 30%, but that wouldn't tell me if it's worth it to look into optimizing this captcha type somehow. 

Regards
    the initial report shows just 3 columns. If you let it solve data, it will have a AVG time and identified/recognized captchas and then the report has also 2 columns more.
  • Oh really, sounds good then ! I'll check it out after the next campaign. :)